We’ve reached week 11 of your skin detox. You’ve come such a long way! Take a moment to reflect on how your skin looked and felt at the start of your journey and compare it to how your skin looks and feels now. This week, I’m letting you in on one of nature’s best kept secrets – berries. They’re amazing antioxidants which work really effectively in reducing wrinkles, among other benefits.
Prefer to Listen?
I get it, reading a blog can be time consuming, so why not listen to this weeks’ podcast instead?
Also listen to it on Spotify here!
If you don’t have Spotify, click here!
It’s pretty amazing what going Au Natural can do, isn’t it? Your skin now has a healthy microbiome, and you’ve been treating yourself to a healthy, natural routine for nearly three months.
You really deserve recognition for the amazing work you’ve put in. I’m proud of your effort, and I hope you are proud of yourself, too. Your new, healthier skin is a reward unto itself.
What You Can Do To Reduce Wrinkles
We should always make sure to set realistic expectations, though. No matter how healthy our skin is, there are areas that are always more vulnerable. This week, I want to focus on those areas and what you can do to protect them.
Your eyes and lips are expressive areas. But did you know that the skin around your eyes and above your upper lip are also the most vulnerable areas of your face?
The skin in these areas is so thin, it’s susceptible to damage. And if, like me, you’ve had salon treatments in the past, you may already have damage and discolored pigmentation in this fragile area.
You also lose collagen quickly around your eyes and above your upper lip, which is why they’re the first places you’ll notice fine lines and wrinkles. And because the skin is so thin, it fills easily with fluid, which can lead to puffy eyes.
That’s why it’s imperative to keep those areas as strong and thick as possible. Your skin will be better protected, and you’ll reduce wrinkles – naturally.
Au Natural to The Rescue!
We developed our Dr Au Concentrates Superfruit Eye Serum specifically to help you protect what’s vulnerable. This serum contains ribose, a sugar that occurs in all living cells. This helps to accelerate the cell’s energy recovery and enhances its overall function.
So, what does that mean for you? It means our Dr Au Concentrates Superfruit Eye Serum will help keep fine lines at bay. All the ribose it contains provides the optimum conditions and energy your cells need to fight the signs of aging.
Hero Ingredients – Au’s Nine-Berry Complex For Reducing Wrinkles
Naturally, ribose isn’t the only thing in our Superfruit Eye Serum that helps protect your vulnerable skin. In fact, our hero ingredient today is more of a compilation of hero ingredients. I’m talking about our nine-berry super complex.
I chose this complex nine berry cocktail because of the way berries perform sometimes distinct but always complementary duties. Our nine-berry complex is extremely rich in phenolic compounds thanks to each berry’s individual richness.
The nine berries work together to create high antioxidant and restructuring activity while also being deeply moisturizing. Let’s take a quick look at each berry and what it brings to the table.
- 1. Acai berries are highly nutritional and best known for their antioxidant, anti-aging, and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Bilberries work as an antioxidant, astringent, antiseptic, and tonic.
- Strawberries are traditionally used as an astringent and tonic and are also used to fight acne and eczema. Additionally, strawberries work to help preserve your complexion and remove freckles, should you want to do so.
- Cherries are useful as an antioxidant, astringent, anti-inflammatory, and tonic.
- Black mulberries are used in Chinese medicine for their antiseptic, antioxidant, astringent, analgesic, and emollient properties.
- Wild blackberries have traditionally been employed to treat skin infections and soothe the mucosa. Ripe blackberries are also an excellent restorative.
- The lovely cranberry has been known for its antioxidant properties for centuries.
- Raspberries have long been used as an astringent and stimulant.
- And last but not least, we have lingonberries, which are well known for their antioxidant, antiseptic, and anti-inflammatory properties.
When you use Dr Au Concentrates Superfruit Eye Serum, you reap the benefits of all of these nine berries, combined.
I recommend it at all ages because it’s just so important to protect the vulnerable areas of your skin, even if you don’t feel like they are problem areas yet. The stronger and healthier you can keep the vulnerable areas of your skin, the younger your skin will look and feel. Plus, it will also be better able to bounce back from any damage.
My Key Tips To Benefit From your Superfruit Eye Serum
- You should always apply your eye serum before your moisturizer, so you give the serum a chance to really soak into your skin. Ensure the area under your eye is clean and dry before you begin. Then, start from the inner corner of your eye and roll the serum back and forth a couple of times.
- Store your eye serum with the roller ball down. That will keep the fluid flowing even as your serum comes to an end.
- Use your eye serum above your lip to smooth out fine lines. It’s cooling, hydrating, and gentle.
- Keep your eye serum in the fridge. The cool temperature of the roller will help eliminate puffiness under your eyes and stimulate blood circulation.
- Finally, make sure you get your beauty sleep. Your skin needs eight to 10 hours of sleep every night in order to engage in the cellular turnover it needs to repair itself.
Show Love to Your Skin’s Vulnerable Areas
This week, I want you to give the thinner, more vulnerable areas of your skin a little extra TLC. Give yourself time to wind down at night so you get plenty of sleep and try the other top tips I mentioned. You’ll notice tighter, plumper skin – who would have thought that reducing wrinkles could be so easy!?
I am here to help and support you on your journey to healthy skin. Please contact me directly through [email protected] – I would love to hear your feedback and answer any questions that you might have.
Tracy – Founder